tricarboxylic acid found in citrus fruits. Citric acid is used as an excipient in pharmaceutical preparations due to its antioxidant properties. It maintains stability of active ingredients and is used as a preservative.
1. The dominant use of citric acid is as a flavoring and preservative in food and beverages, especially soft drinks.
2. Citric acid can be added to ice cream as an emulsifying agent to keep fats from separating, to caramel to prevent sucrose crystallization, or to recipes in place of fresh lemon juice.
3. Citric acid is also often used in cleaning products and sodas or fizzy drinks.
4. Citric acid is widely used as a pH adjusting agent in creams and gels of all kinds.
5. Citric acid sold in a dry powdered form is commonly sold in markets and groceries as “sour salt”, due to its physical resemblance.
25kg bag, 1FCL can load 25mt without pallet.
Standard BP USP FCC
* Please refer to Certificate of Analysis for lot specific data.