- Generates stable foam at low concentration
- Lubricates and cools the drill bit improves hole cleaning and increases ROP.
- Compatible with all types of makeup water including brackish, salty, and hard water
- Reduces air-volume requirement
- Effective in drill through sticky clay condition
- Reduces erosion when drilling poorly consolidated formations.
- Effective in suppressing dust.
Appearance Clear liquid to pale Yellow
pH (1% solution) 6.7 – 7.2
Specific gravity 1.01 – 1.05
DIRECTION FOR USE
Use concentrations typically in the range from 0.5% to 1.5%, under normal drilling conditions & freshwater. In the event of severe water influx, foam concentrations may be increased and injection rates
decreased to compensate. The Foam drill concentration may vary depending on the specific drilling system, depth, and equipment employed. For very hard water, pre-treatment with soda ash is recommended.
Different markets call for different options in packing owing to handling facility and even site conditions.